본문 바로가기

CONTACT US

application: jewelry designer

페이지 정보

작성자 Ronil Magdaraog 조회 1,000회 댓글 0건 작성일 20-05-09 12:07

본문

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My apologies for my  unsolicited application of interest letter

As pasted below my email and submitted to date, my current profile for your esteemed consideration as one of your creative jewelry designer.  I normally am an old school- professionally working by means Manual Design Drawings & Illustrations ( ALL BY ACTUAL SIZE HAND RENDERINGS- DESIGN PRESENTATIONS & TECHNICAL DRAWINGS ) respectively.

Am currently based in my home country, The Philippines- Legazpi City in the province of Albay and working for more than 10 years now since year 2006 online virtual format telecommuting remotely for selected jewelry brands/ manufacturers etc. mostly on a full time basis on contract with a few, freelance part time project basis.

Am looking to work for long term, full time preferred if not on going freelance project basis of the same working format ( on line virtual telecommute remotely ), also open for relocation which ever suits best.

As you can see, my professional significant creative jewelry designing experiences, are all in this working format which is= on line virtual telecommuting remotely( meaning, me and all my clients, work not in the same location but rather ,me based in the Philippines, concurrently theirs, based in the US or else where- mostly on their time zone.

Apart from it, I get to work with diversed professionals in their respective fields of techincal specialties like Jewelers, Gemologists etc; CEO, Managers; Merchandisers, Sales including 3D CAD/ CAM modellers, Stone Setters, Goldsmiths as well as its vendors by interfacing with them. Its basically the team thats involved in learning and growing here and there with this very significant professional experiences that drives my passion in creative jewelry. I have grown on this, as the absence or the difficulty to get to jewelry design work on location in my case led me to instead explore on my own to introduce( for those who havent explored this working format ) or work on this format for those company whose open to this and knows about this all along.  

In fact, there is a growing clients in the US, Asia, Europe etc that utilizes such working format of this type.  In other words its not impossible.

I have been waiting for this very rare kind of creative opportunity like this one.  This makes me believe, that given me, this opportunity means the world to me - to learn & grow more to best your luxury brand, as I love creative challenges driven by ideas based on emotions, dreams and stories to express for luxury art wearable pieces.

Am willing to go for a considerable testing period for this creative opportunity
Portfolio upon request

Will be looking forward from you should it merit your considerable interest, as I really love to design jewelries of this nature as your company is.

Am open should you may want me to work in your location also

PLEASE CONFIRM UPON RECEIPT

respectfully,

Ronil B. Magdaraog
The Philippines

Contact Number:  +63 917 116 3328;  +63 0917 116 3328
Contact Apps: Skype ID = ronil.magdaraog1

Email Address: ronil.magdaraog@gmail.com

PROFILE OF
RONIL BUITRE MAGDARAOG
Purok 307, Magdamit Compound,
M. Marquez St., Ilawod East, Brgy. 15
Legazpi City 4501, Albay
The Philippines
HOME ADDRESS
Contact Number: +63 917 116 3328; +63 0917 116 3328; +63 929 569 1824
Contact Apps: Skype ID = ronil.magdaraog1
Email Address: ronil.magdaraog@gmail.com; ronilbmagdaraog@yahoo.com;

OBJECTIVE:As an experienced professional CREATIVE JEWELRYDESIGNER CONSULTANT, for a selection of Luxury Brands in the fields of my expertise ranging from Couture Jewelry/ Fine Luxury Jewelry/ Bridge Jewelry/ Fashion Jewelry as well as Eco Friendly Jewelry and Fashion Accessory Lifestyle ( High End to Mainstream )as well as its respective Product Development adept with a high degree of innovation & creative steward; multi-disciplinary competencies coupled with technical adeptness, leading to a globally competitive and challenging professional career as well as business opportunities on a multinational level potentially tapping the various CREATIVEDESIGN INDUSTRY, allowable by both of my educational training and my subsequent professional experiences, ranging from relatively circumscribed acumen and employment to entrepreneurial project driven challenges such as:
DE BEERS DIAMONDS-INTERNATIONAL AWARDS, 2000 FINALIST – PARIS, FRANCE
(The worlds largest and most prestigious International Jewelry Design Awards Competition)
March, 1999
THE 4thINTERNATIONALSOUTHSEA PEARL JEWELRY DESIGN COMPETITION
YEAR 2003 FINALIST FOR BROOCH CATEGORY
HONG KONG
March, 2003
THE 4thINTERNATIONALSOUTHSEA PEARL JEWELRY DESIGN COMPETITION,
YEAR 2003 FINALIST FOR EARRINGS CATEGORY
HONG KONG
March, 2003
2003 TITANIUM JEWELRY DESIGN COMPETITION,
HONORABLE MENTION/ INTERNATIONAL DIVISION
LAS VEGAS, USA
May, 2003
THE 11TH SAMSHIN INTERNATIONAL DIAMOND JEWELRY DESIGN AWARDS
YEAR 2006 FINALIST
SEOUL, KOREA
July, 2006
HRD AWARDS 2007 - FINALIST
INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY DIAMOND JEWELRY DESIGN COMPETITION
ANTWERP, BELGIUM
November, 2006
CULTURED PEARL ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA - 1ST INTERNATIONAL PEARL DESIGN COMPETITION 2010 - 2011
COMMENDATION AWARD
Las Vegas, USA
February 02, 2011
CPAA- CULTURED PEARL ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA, MEMBER DESIGNER
DESIGN 21 SOCIAL DESIGN NETWORK MEMBER- UNESCO
EDUCATION:
Studied Fine Arts- Interior Design and Architecture, and received a Citation Award for my Architectural Thesis Legazpi City – Province of Albay, The Philippines, years 1990- 1998.
JEWELRY DESIGN CLIENTS
LEGRAND JEWELRY MFG. CO. LTD.
www.legrandjew.com
Block O 5/F., Kaiser Estate, Phase 3, 11 Hok Yuen St., Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
February 2013 to until February2014
ALEXANDRA MOR LLC
www.alexandramor.com
650 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10019, USA
September 2012 to Present
BELLA PLATA DIVISION
ALISHAEV BROS. INC. & AQUA MASTER WATCHES
www.bellapalta.com
55 W. 47 Street, Suite 370, New York, NY 10036, USA
November, 2010 to July, 2012
JOSEPH ABBOUD
www.josephabboud.com
650 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10019, USA
August, 2010 to December 2010
AV JEWELRY ODELIA CREATIONS
www.odeliacreations.com
New York, USA
December, 2009 to October, 2010
NLK CONSULTING & DESIGN LLC
www.nancyklein.com
U.S.A.
March, 2009 to until April 2009
CHOON JEWELLRY USA INC.
www.choonusa.com
Pompano Beach, Florida 33062, U.S.A.
February, 2009 to until August, 2010
ANDREA CANDELA
www.andreacandela.com
Miami, Florida 33351, U.S.A.
January, 2008 until January, 2009

Jewelry Design Key Responsibilities:
Hours: Full Time (5 Days a week – on a Philippine Time Zone) Only for Andrea Candella, Choon- USA & Le Grand Jewellery MFG- Hong Kong
Remaining Clients above are on a project basis (Philippine Time Zone) as an independent contractor
Working Format: On- line Virtual Telecommute for all my clients above
Communication: Emails, Instant Messaging Apps (Skype), Phone as scheduled on its respective Time Zones
Location: Home based – Daraga, Albay Province, The Philippines
Creates and develops trend driven jewelry concepts as well as drives directions of the over -all brand, as maximizing its full applications in using my creativity, experiences and knowledge of jewelry manufacturing techniques
Ensures my full motivation, imagination, innovation, creativity and prolific visions that encompasses excellent design skills sets, outside the box and cutting-edge-thinking, fresh ideations, brilliant concepts for developing chic and luxury jewelry using various materials such as silver, gold and other precious stones and perspectives in contemporary aesthetics for a desirable trends- spotting as well as interpreting fashions.
Opts to contribute my visions and ideas to the product development of the collection as well as its brand to further assist its design team needs in research & development for new product development concepts solutions and in the development and management of the entire design production process
Interfacing in creative brainstorming new ideations & reviews that fits our established product criteria and formats effectively solving issues and nuances related to design, production, scheduling and costs.
Sketches designs from beginning to end- Preliminary to Final designs( from concepts to actual size, fit and form ) as needed for technical manufacturing
Liase & collaborate with CAD departments, manufacturing departments or vendors in adhering to all design calendar deadline
Occasional travelling such as International Jewelry Trade Fairs, Meetings, R&D, etc. where needed
AHF- AHMED H. FITAIHI CO. LTD.
Riyadh Branch - Al Siteen St., Al Malaz, Post Box 22175, 1145 Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Numbers: ( 009661 ) 4782012/ 4769809
www.AhmedHFitaihi.com
MARINA B. ( MARINA BULGARI ) )- then owned by Sheik Ahmed H. Fitaihi
Riyadh Branch - Al Siteen St., Al Malaz, Post Box 22175, 1145 Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Numbers: ( 009661 ) 4782012
www.marinab.com
2 June, 2002 until 26 July, 2003
AHF- AHMED H. FITAIHI CO. LTD.
Jeddah-Flagship Store - Post Box 2606, Madinah Road, 21461 Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Numbers: ( 009662 ) 651- 7505
www.AhmedHFitaihi.com
MARINA B. ( MARINA BULGARI )- then owned by Sheik Ahmed H. Fitaihi
Jeddah Branch - Post Box 2606, Madinah Road, 21461 Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel. Number: ( 009662 ) 651- 7505
www.marinab.com
26 July,2001 until 1 June, 2002

Jewelry Design Key Responsibilities:
HOURS: Employed In House Full-time Jewelry Designer within a 2- year contract
As a contract in house full- time jewelry designer for 1 year in Jeddah & remaining 1 year in Riyadh- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, actively involved in the design steward and manufacture of Oriental, Arabic & European (Classic & Contemporary) Jewelry Arts & Pieces, which include fine jewelry, jeweled wristwatches and relative accessories including objets d’ arts; silver & china, as well as crystals in High – End & Medium – End target markets for clients and royalties with sophisticated and discriminating tastes (specifically Royal Families) while maintaining a high sense of propensity to the genre of the creative design arts and excellence of aesthetic tastes.
Tasked with absolute motivation to conceptualize and effectively comprehend to interpret for the creation & redesigning of women’s and men’s luxury high end jewelries mostly in bespoke- clients behavior towards the jewelry arts & pieces in Oriental, Arabic & European (Classic & Contemporary) ideas and or rough sketches equipped with a built – in appreciation for beauty and the elements of
creative design arts in different lines of fine jewelry, jeweled wristwatches and relative accessories including objets d’ arts; silver and china, and crystals.
Conceives and Prepares ‘working drawings respectively, adept in the need to illustrate & or counter sketching designs for a variety of jewelry styles in full colour and fine details to fully achieve maximum comprehension upon tender of professional presentation of design ideas clearly & appealing to jewelers and its clients including its craftsmen.
Visualizes primarily Oriental, Arabic & European (Classic & Contemporary) design concepts or design ideation from a variety of inspirational sources within but not limited by the parameters, which will affect the overall manufacture such as the upcoming trends or forecasts for collections (materials etc.) thereby focused on a target market and design directions in a competitive & effective strategic creative steward in product research & development to be worn by women or men and children: especially for the Royalties and their Royal Residences for a Royal lifestyles.
Some Packaging, Display and Presentation: Through Strategic Promotion and Marketing; Stocks - Exclusive Jewelry Shows & Exhibitions.
Updated as of January 2019

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

©jewel jinyong All rights reserved.